If you are a Catholic who wants to love your transgender neighbors better, then keep reading
Are you having difficulty understanding the transgender issue? Do you want to be sensitive towards youth and neighbors while remaining faithful to the Catholic teachings? In this book, you will discover, the underlying principles related to this issue using medical science, philosophy, and theology.
- Did you know that transgender youth who receive Christian conversion therapies are twice as likely to commit suicide?
- Did you know that transgender people who receive medical care are 19.1 times more likely to commit suicide, 2.9 times more likely to develop cancer, and 2.5 times more likely to suffer from heart disease 15 years after being treated?
- Are you able to distinguish between the medical condition called gender dysphoria and those who ascribe to the ideology of transgenderism?
- Are you a social worker, teacher, politician, pastor, or parent trying to navigate the transgender issue?
- Are you curious about what medical science has discovered about the theory of an intersex brain?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might want to keep reading.
Enter Thomistic Realism, which offers resources for transgender individuals that secular science cannot offer on its own. St. Thomas Aquinas embraced all disciplines of science and the humanities to present a holistic expression of the truth. The Thomistic heuristic utilizes medical science and seeks to restore nature by the least invasive means while depending upon virtue and grace to overcome obstacles.
Even if you think you know the Catholic response to the transgender issue, this 872-page book has the information you have likely never read before due to its controversial nature.